Monday, August 5, 2013

SLP August Link Up

I'm joining an SLP Link UP for the first time! All Y'all need posts a monthly SLP Link UP. What fun! If you want to join in, visit their blog to find out the  "how to" of a Link Up! Click on link below.

http://www.allyallneed.com/2013/07/august-2013-slp-link-up.html



Not only to I have to buy school supplies for myself, but also my three boys (my 2 sons and my hubby). My husband and I are both educators in the public school system and we have an 8th grader and a sophomore. Needless to say, we are buying lots of clothes and school supplies!

I am a pretty organized person, but if I do not stay on top of it my home and school office can get out of control. I recently got a new room at my school so it has been the perfect opportunity for me to really organize all of my speech room stuff. I recently found these cool bins at Walmart and I love them!!!! I will be writing a "How I Organize My Speech Room" post later this week. So check back soon for that :)


Right now I have been "Speeching" all my new TpT purchases. That means printing, laminating, cutting and organizing! I'm really excited about all of the new materials I have for the new school year. You gotta love TpT!

What are you doing this August. Join the Link Up fun!!! Check out these other bloggers who are Linking Up!

Busy Bee Speech

Crazy Speech World

Teach Speech 365





Spread some joy today!

Lora-Joy




No comments:

Post a Comment